To mark the publication of the new Fall 2021 edition, we are having an event on Monday, September 20, beginning at 12:00 CEST in Budapest. We shall begin with an informal luncheon, followed by a series of panel discussions around themes that are recurring in the pages of the magazine. The day will end with a reception.
TIMES: Informal luncheon at 12:00, welcome at 13:00, three panel discussions from 13:30-18:15, reception at 18:30.
VENUE: Lónyay Hatvany Villa, Csónak utca 1, Budapest 1015.
- István Kiss, executive director of the Danube Institute
- John O’Sullivan, president of the Danube Institute
- Alvino-Mario Fantini, editor-in-chief of The European Conservative
I. Conservatives in the Academy
- Charles Coulombe (Vienna)
- Misa Djurkovic (Belgrade)
- Wolfgang Fenske (Berlin)
- Attila K. Molnar (Budapest)
- Calum T. Nicholson (London/Budapest)
Moderator: Péter Pasztor, editor of Orszagút
II. Conservatives and the Media
- Francesco Giubilei (Rome)
- David Martin Jones (London)
- Birgit Kelle (Düsseldorf)
- Anne-Élisabeth Moutet (Paris)
- Zoltan Szalai (Budapest)
Moderator: Péter Heltai, strategic communications manager at the Mathias Corvinus Collegium
III. Conservatives and the Market
- Stjepo Bartulica (Zagreb)
- Benjamin Harnwell (Rome)
- Lorenzo Montanari (Washington, DC)
- Gladden Pappin (Dallas/Budapest)
- Pater Edmund Waldstein (Heiligenkreuz)
Moderator: Alvino-Mario Fantini, editor-in-chief, The European Conservative
A LIVE STREAM WILL BE AVAILABLE ON OUR FACEBOOK EVENTS PAGE.
RSVP by September 15th to: events (at) europeanconservative (dot) com